Japan Standard Services in China
I deal promptly and politely with problems in international tax in local Chinese companies and on the Japanese side to act as a bridge between Japan and China in the field of tax accounting.Inquiries
- Graduated from the School of Political Science and Economics at Meiji University Completed the Graduate School of Economics at Toyo University
- 2000.03 Joined Certified Public Accountants' & Tax Accountants' Yamada Junichiro Office (now: Yamada & Partners Certified Public Tax Accountants' Co.)
- 2005.01 Became Manager of the Nagoya Office of Yamada & Partners Certified Tax Accountants' Co.
- 2009.01 Became a partner of Yamada & Partners Certified Tax Accounts' Co.
- 2011.09～ Undertook language study overseas at the Beijing Central University of Finance and Economics and Shanghai International Studies University
- 2012.08～ Undertook practical training at Shanghai Linfang Certified Public Accountants Co., Ltd.
- 2013.12 Became General Manager of Yamada & Partners Consulting Shanghai
- ・"International Inheritance Tax and Procedures Q&A"(Chuokeizai-Sha)
- ・"Clause by Clause Explanation: Practical Business of the Reorganization Tax System"（Chuokeizai-Sha）Co-author
- ・"Tax and Financial Strategies of Successful Companies"（Zaikei Shohosha）Co-author
- ・"Asset Tax Q&A"（Zeimu Kenkyukai）Co-author
- ・"Transfer Price Tax System Handbook for Countries Expanding into China"（Do Books）Co-author
- Support for expansion into China and consulting (e.g. organizational changes)
- I deal with a wide range of areas - from expansion planning and establishment support to various change procedures (e.g. increase/decrease in capital).
- M&A consulting between Japan and China
- I provide M&A related services such as due diligence, valuation assessments and creation of relevant documents.
- Liquidation/withdrawal and corporate reorganization consulting
- I provide comprehensive support with the planning of various schemes, tax risk analysis and related procedures (e.g. tax returns).
- Transfer price between Japan and China consulting
- I carry out risk analysis on the Japan side and create transfer price policies in addition to concurrent document creation in China.
- Consulting on non-trade remittances (e.g. dividends, parent company/subsidiary loans, consulting fees and royalties)
- Bookkeeping, tax returns and annual audit support
- I make timely financial reports and reply to questions in Japanese to head offices in addition to providing local support.
- International inheritance support (including Hong Kong and Taiwan)
- I provide support for inheritance measures and inheritance procedures for those with assets in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Yamada & Partners Consulting Shanghai
- #1343 13F, Hang Seng Bank Tower, 1000 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120, China