Business consulting expert, who is very familiar with corporate management in Indonesia
We provide comprehensive support to our clients to develop and maintain its business in Indonesia, which is considered as an indispensable and important market within ASEAN.
Indonesia is regarded as a not easy market for foreign companies compared with other ASEAN neighbors, due mainly to many regulations and restrictions and the lack of a reliable legal system / good coordination among government institutions for overseas investors.
Personal HistoryHe has been involved in several management positions in Indonesia over 20 years, intermittently though, such as Director in charge of Marketing, HR/ Planning, and Compliance of a Japanese financial institution, as GM of foreign subsidiary of a major consumer products manufacturer, and as President Director of subsidiary of B-to-B manufacturer from its establishment until stable operation. In his work experience of 6 years in Australia and 12 years in Indonesia, he has always been worked with local staff members. His experience and expertise have been built and established through his own deep involvement as a PIC facing various management problems in overall management control. Since August 2018, he has been assigned as a country head of YCG and started working with Spire Indonesia (YCG subsidiary research company) members.
- Business Entry in Indonesian Market
- ⇒We support conducting research, formulating strategy, searching partners and evaluating M&A options and capital structuring (injection).
- Business Expansion in Indonesia
- ⇒We support conducting research and formulating strategy for expanding sales channels and developing new business.
- Business Operation Improvement in Indonesia
- ⇒We support improving the local operation, constructing internal control structure and formulating organization and human resource management strategy.
- Trouble Shooting in Indonesia
- ⇒We support reestablishing governance structure and constructing an anti-fraud framework.
- Assessment of Viability of Business in Indonesia
- ⇒We support determining whether or not the local business is worth continuing, and then, if necessary, formulating and executing an exit strategy.
YAMADA Consulting Group Co., Ltd. Indonesia Office PT Spire Indonesia
- Wisma 46 Kota BNI,25th Floor,Jl.Jend.Sudirman Kav.1 Jakarta 10220, Indonesia