A master strategist for China business
He is a visionary strategist to any Japanese firms who face a difficult challenge of market entry, business development and management improvement in the complex China market.Inquiries
- He holds a bachelor's degree in business economy from Tokyo University of Science.
- April 2004 He began his career with Onkyo Corporation
- May 2005 He served as a manager of Finance & General Affaires and Human Resources in Shanghai Onkyo Electronics.
- January 2009 He was appointed as an executive officer.
- August 2011 He then joined DeNA Co., Ltd. as a director for Corporate Development/Financial Affairs.
- January 2012 He became a director and CFO with Netdragon DeNA JV (now, Baidu DeNA JV).
- November 2015 He joined YAMADA Consulting Group Co.,Ltd. then transferred to YAMADA Consulting Group(Shanghai) Co.,Ltd.
- Business expansion and development in China
- I offer support in creating business & master plan identifying strategic approach to market entry and ensure steady execution of the strategy.
- Execution of M&A with Chinese company
- I assist clients throughout M&A process: target selection, negotiation development and due-diligence conduct on sell/buy-side.
- Operational improvement of Chinese subsidiary
- I have expertise in developing comprehensive approach to strategy development and implementation specifically aimed at operational improvement and cost saving of clients' subsidiary in China.
- develop business management framework visualize
- Our capabilities include management system design which helps prevent fraud and promote interdivisional communication, and visualization of operational as well as financial standing
- Reduction and withdrawal from China consulting
- I can provide insights about downsizing, withdrawal, simulation analysis and implementation of the above.
YAMADA Consulting Group (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- #1204, 12F, Tower1, Jingan Kerry Center, 1515 Nanging West road, Jingan District, Shanghai, China