“Simplifying complex international taxation between Japan and the United States”
Providing simple solutions to complex international taxation issues between Japan and the U.S., and supporting Japanese corporations in advancing into the U.S. market and Japanese individuals investing in the U.S.Inquiries
- Graduated from the School of Commerce, Waseda University
- September 2012: Joined Yamada & Partners
- 2016: Posted to the U.S. accounting firm Armanino
- 2017: General Manager, U.S. Office, Yamada & Partners USA, Inc.
- Q&A: Tax administration for overseas business travel, secondment, and foreign citizens: Thorough answers to frequently asked questions
- Consulting on international inheritance solutions between Japan and the U.S.
- Providing support for smooth inheritance of assets in Japan and the U.S., for families with residences in both countries
- U.S. income tax returns/disclosure, inheritance tax returns
- Providing swift, thorough tax return services while also taking Japanese tax returns into consideration
- Registration services, payroll calculations, corporate tax returns
- Not only providing services in the U.S. but also providing timely financial reporting and answers to questions in Japanese for head offices
- Support for returning to Japan
- Providing simulations of income tax and inheritance tax prior to returning to Japan and support for related measures as well as the practicalities of returning
- Support for advancement into the U.S. market and M&A activities
- Developing plans to enable Japanese corporations to succeed in the U.S. market, with consideration for legal, financial, and tax matters
Yamada&Partners USA, Inc.
- 1411 W. 190th Street, Suite 370, Gardena, CA 90248 USA
- Email： email@example.com